Somehow, with a waist that is larger than size 8... I don't lack proof that I consume calories. I do keep a Gluten Free Diet, as well as a dairy free and nightshade free life.
So... there are limitations on social food gatherings... but there are also some great opportunities for being creative - cause if I want to see my friends and have a cook out.. I better figure out how to be ready when they call.
What have I missed? Well first let me say....I am from WISCONSIN... Beer/Cheese/BRATS.. these are staples of the summer diet.
So .... when when last fall I went nightshade free... I sighed plaintively that I would really miss brats.
|Gilberts Gluten-Free Beer Brat (New Grist)|
NOW I WANT TO FULLY ENDORSE this company.
- They individually wrap (which means I can take them to work and put them in the microwave and they aren't exposed to the unclean communal microwave issues of cross contamination.
- They are gluten free!
- They have gourmet flavors.
- The make a GLUTEN FREE BEER BRAT with New Grist beer! Yes folks, you heard right.... gluten free beer used to make a gluten free brat!
- They have no peppers for spices or flavoring!
- They aren't your spiced up brat, but since I found GF/DF/NF mustard... I get to have a fantastic treat that isn't the best food in the word... but is comfort food and thus is a little something given back to me.
- Price? 4 brats are less than $4.
Who are they?
gilberts sausages link