Friday, November 6, 2009

Autumn snack pasta

Just a quick fix of Butternut Squash with pasta
Bake one whole butternut squash, I didn't cut and split and take out the seeds, in fact I let it keep the moisture without getting boiled.

put rice pasta in the cold water, three cups water, two cups pasta.
be sure that the past gets drained just before the seeds are coming out of a DONE squash. Otherwise the pasta gets dried out.

So I put a slit in a butternut squash, put a spaghetti squash with a little slit, and baked them 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
When I split open and gutted the squash it was super beautiful.

The pasta servered into a bowl, then I just scoop country bite sized pieces from the shell. Just take a soup spoon, scoop out bite sized pieces right ontop of the pasta.
Then drizzle and dollop two generous tablespoons (again you can use the same soup spoon if you want) of sunflower butter onto the top.

Creamy white rice pasta
Bright autumn orange baked orange butternut squash
Rich suede brown nutbutter

if you need a tablespoon of whipped butter or cream over the pasta first that is fine, but I found that the sunbutter a great sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment