Monday, December 19, 2011

100th post - DELICIOUSNESS abound


Pamela's makes a lovely mini-single serving cheesecake.
Commonly found in the gluten free area or Organic section, are a single serving cheesecake. I find them useful for last minute indulgence. I also find that if I put a little dish together before an event, and take my own little treat that looks THIS GOOD, I am not jealous of the plethora of treats that are at the holiday parties. Make sure to pack a few cookies and possibly a wonderful little surprise that will make everyone jealous of YOUR TREAT.
Just remember, don't share the spoon with someone who has been including gluten foods in their feasting that day. Get a clean spoon and share, and don't let them double dip.

1 mini-single-serving cheesecake
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup frozen red raspberries
GF Chocolate Syrup.

Here is what my cheesecake for a guest looks like when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment