Friday, June 10, 2011

Mango Lassi - GLUEN FREE and summery - Refreshing

Delicious!
Nutrient rich!
Summer Treat.

  • 1 Cup Fage yogurt ( Fage Greek yogurt site )[they ARE gluten free]
  • 2 Tblspns Honey or Agave Nectar [ easily gluten free]
  • 1 dash Cardamon [research your spice company, make sure here are no fillers]
  • 1 dash Nutmeg (prefer ground at the time of use) [research your spice company, make sure here are no fillers that is partly why I grind my own]
  • 2 cups Silk (R) Almond Milk (I am sure you could use Whole or 2% milk too) non-fat just isn't as creamy
  • 2 cups Frozen Mango Chunks.
OR
  • 2 cups Fresh Mango Chunks and 1 Cup Ice cubes
Blend in the blender.


I found smoothies and making soups in my Oster Fusion - All Metal Drive blender.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment