Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is a day for "Did you know that? "

Did you know that?Link
Latex allergy is associated with sensitivity to foods: HIGH - bananas, chestnuts, avocados; MODERATE: apple, carrot, celery, tomato, kiwi, papaya, potato, melon. Others are low or undetermined. Reference: Greer Laboratories, Inc. TM Allergy Update, Fall 1995. (credited website)

My new thing I am discovering that DETOX is what makes my recovery easier from an accidental Glutening. So I have eliminated Dairy and ALL NIGHTSHADES from the diet for 30 days.
I am on Day 6 and feeling absolutely GREAT.
Brain fog is lifting... This is like a whole second set of curtains that were infront of me. like the backdrop and stage "curtain call" layers of fog are lifting!

Nightshade: Brinjal, Cayenne, Capsicum, Eggplant, Ground Cherry, Banana Pepper, Bell Pepper, Chili Pepper, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Sweet Pepper, Paprika, Pimento, Potato, Tabasco, Thorn Apple, Tobacco, Tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment