Saturday, May 1, 2010

Smoothie, frappe, or whatever you call it - Gluten free delicious

I found a nice little smoothie making stick for $12.
I found the best glass jar, and decided that ice cream can be avoided a bit more, if I made delicious drinks for myself.
8 fl oz of almond milk
1/4 cup fage Greek style yogurt
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 tbsp honey or Agave Nectar

frothy and delicious...
Honestly, the stick is easier to wash than a blender, and so much quicker to get out, use, and put away.
Less washing and parts to wash, and truly makes the whole.."making a treat" a quick fix for something smooth and creamy.
Try it...
There are lots of berries and fruits that would make this great

I tried the unsweetened Almond Breeze milk, the chocolate Almond Breeze also works .

No comments:

Post a Comment