- 1- spoon
- 1 - Mug - I like a sizable coffee mug, a soup mug does well too.
- 1 - Chicken Egg try to use the larger and of course if you can freshest makes the best.
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar *see tip below
- 2 - Tbls Cocoa - Ah Laska is an awesome cocoa powder.
How is this 5 ingredients you ask?
crack egg into mug - if you must use a whisk you won't hurt my feelings... but if you don't have one... just make sure to mix well.
Add powdered sugar, mix.
|I might have added cinnamon and nutmet which is the specs you see in the egg/sugar mixture.|
|Chocolate lava in the making. remember this is just a soup cup.|
|a variation in the making of Black Forest Cake - Cherry Pie Filling dollop in the middle|
When the mixture is smooth.... microwave for 60 seconds.
let it sit for hmmm maybe 30 seconds.
ALLOW to slightly cool... molten cake on the tongue is sooooo not delicious!
This is why I use the larger coffee mug or soup mug.. cause if you want... after washing off the spoon, you can scoop on some Whipped cream, sour cream, ice cream, cherry pie filling, cinnamon whipped cream, even some greek yogurt... Trust me the cake can stand up to it.
So... if this doesn't have your mouth water.. you are out what? A buck work of ingredients? Hmmm... maybe an easy, solution to
- My best friend is coming over and wants to have girl chic flick night. - I have CAKE!
- My boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend just left me. Ah, but I have CAKE!
- My parents just told me to start shopping for myself - I still have CAKE!
- My oh my... I really would love a nibble of cake, but I can't afford to have that much cake in the house... but a nibble would be nice... I HAVE CAKE!
- I need a quick birthday cake for the friend I forget was her birthday - as did everyone else. I mad you a CAKE!
and a moment of chocolate delight.
Please feel free to leave a comment if you liked this post.